Adding Search Console Users
The Steps (If You Have Search Console Set Up):
- Navigate to search.google.com/search-console/settings
- It should display "Please select a property" on your screen, from the left side hit the drop down that says "Search property" and select your website url if it's there.
- When the next page displays, in the lower left there will be a "Settings" button. Click that button.
- Select "Users and permissions"
- Click the blue "ADD USER" button in the top right
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address
- For permissions, be sure to select full this will allow us to link the search console to your Google Analytics account along with any other tools that we may require to help you reach your goals. You will remain the owner on this account.
The Steps (If You Don't See Any Properties in Step 2 Above)
- Just let us know, we will set up the search console account for you as long as we also have access to your website.
- This will allow us to link the search console to your Google Analytics account along with any other tools that we may require to help you reach your goals.